Here’s a short film that we’ve put together with photographs of pupils and members of staff reading to celebrate World Book Day 2012 using Animoto. We hope that you enjoy it and recommend that you turn off the music when playing!
Main aims for Berkhamsted School Library
• to provide a central resource for the whole school curriculum
• to encourage an ethos of enquiry and discovery
• to assist pupils in becoming confident and independent
• to develop research and information skills throughout the
• to offer resources which enrich cultural values and experiences for pupils, as well as have a role in their recreational life and promote reading for pleasure as a lifelong activity
View all posts by Berkhamsted School Library